For a glaze, place 1 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup soy milk or non-dairy frozen ready-to-whip liquid topping, thawed, in a small saucepan. Heat until melted and drizzle over cake.
- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup liquid non-dairy creamer or soy milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 (4-ounce) package Osem Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a Bundt pan with non-stick baking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine all ingredients. Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
Everyone has a go-to recipe for a one-bowl cake. Here's mine. It's a combination of three or four recipes and, yes, I think it's the best. Or should I say amazing? The mayonnaise and pudding really moisten the cake, and you'll alsoscore beauty points with presentation because, as I always say, anything baked in a Bundt pan will impress your guests. It's like a self-decorated cake.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER