Cheese balls are a great party food, indoors or out. Combine the pepper jack and cheddar, coat with crushed tortilla and serve with tortilla chips instead of crackers.
- Prep Time
- 1½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, fresh
- ¾ cup nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- Tortilla chips
1. Place cheeses, lime juice and onion powder in food processor and mix well.
2. Spoon into bowl and stir in olives and cilantro.
3. Spoon cheese mixture onto waxed paper and shape into ball.
4. Press crushed chips onto ball. Serve with tortilla chips.