This is a great make-ahead casserole so you can enjoy your nachos day and night. Lots of cheddar cheese, corn, black beans, salsa and whatever else you can think of stacked in a casserole dish and baked to cheesy perfection!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 16 ounce jarred salsa
- 3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 3 cup tortilla chips
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 6 ounce can corn kernels drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread half of the salsa on the bottom of a casserole dish.
3. Spread out a layer of tortilla chips. Top with a third of the shredded cheddar cheese and half of the black beans and corn.
4. Top with the remaining salsa, more tortilla chips, another third of the shredded cheddar cheese and the remaining black beans and corn.
5. Top with the remaining chips and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle the shredded pepper jack cheese over the top.
6. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.