Flavorful moroccan soup with beef and vegetables and chickpeas.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon corriander
- 2 large beef bones
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 8 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a soup pot over medium heat.
2. Add onion and spices, saute until fragrant.
3. Add beef bones, carrots, tomatoes and chickpeas.
4. Stir and then add water and salt and pepper.
5. Simmer for at least 1 hour, the longer it cooks the better it is. Taste to adjust seasoning.