- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 8 ServingsServings
- 8 oz. Rotini, Bow Ties or Small Shells, uncooked
- 4 pears, seeded, cored and diced
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 2 naval oranges, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Allow pasta to cool.
2 n a medium bowl, mix pears with lemon juice. Add grapes, oranges, feta cheese, lettuce, oregano, mint and pasta.
3 In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, oil and pepper and add to pasta mixture.
4 Divide lettuce between salad bowls and spoon pasta salad on top.
5 Toss lightly before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Source: National Pasta Association