Easy non dairy mini tarts with sweet cream and blueberries, perfect Summer treat.
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-ounce) package pareve cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest, divided
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 14 small store bought tart shells
In a medium bowl, combine pareve cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined. Can be made up to 2 days in advance and refrigerated in an air tight container. Remove from refrigerator to soften before assembling tarts.
In a small bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon zest and stir.
To assemble, fill each shell with a tablespoon of pareve cream cheese mixture and smooth the top. Garnish with 4 to 6 blueberries each and serve.