Jamie Geller's Mexican Pasta
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound angel hair, broken into quarters
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup Manishewitz All Natural Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro stems
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat oil in large saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and pasta; cook, stirring, for about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes, broth, cilantro stems and cumin; mix well. Cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is done. Season with salt and pepper to taste.