Use Grow and Behold Beef Bacon for this recipe.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ounces Grow and Behold Beef Bacon, diced
- ¼ - ⅓ cup maple syrup (adjust based on how sweet you’d like the dish to be)
- 2 pounds frozen brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place Brussels sprouts, diced pieces of beef bacon, maple syrup, and seasonings into a large roasting pan and mix well. No need to add any extra oil, since the bacon fat will render out.
3. Let roast in the 375°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes, keeping an eye on the dish and stirring occasionally, until sprouts have crispy edges and are deep brown.
4. Serve immediately.