Serve this delicious salsa as a condiment for seviche, grilled fish, or fish tacos. It’s unusual and adds a great flavor to whatever it tops.
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 green onion, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh jalapeno or fresh Anaheim chili, chopped fine (protect your hands with plastic bags or rubber gloves)
Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 hour.