This crumble is filled with bold tropical flavors.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup oats (gluten free preferably)
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- 4 tablespoons raw cane sugar (or coconut palm sugar)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups peeled and sliced mango
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons raw cane sugar (or coconut palm sugar)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl mix all the crumble ingredients and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl mix the filling ingredients and distribute the contents of the filling in 4 ceramic baking dishes (of 5 inch diameter each). Top with the crumble and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden on top.