How can something be so creamy and yet so light at the same time?
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8Servings
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping, defrosted
- 3 (6-ounce) containers lemon yogurt
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1. In a small saucepan, combine blueberries with sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes. Mash slightly with the back of a spoon or a potato masher. Cool completely.
2. In a large bowl, fold together whipped topping and lemon yogurt. Swirl in 3 to 4 tablespoons of blueberry mixture and transfer mixture to crust.
3. Refrigerate 6 hours, or overnight.