- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Linguine, Spaghetti or Thin Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey cutlets, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 6 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 medium fresh lemon, cut into 10 thin slices and slivered
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 10- oz. bag fresh spinach, washed, drained and chopped
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 In self-closing plastic bag, combine turkey, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and lemon pepper.
3 Shake bag to coat turkey thoroughly.
4 Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
5 In large skillet, over medium heat, saute turkey and marinade in oil 2 to 3 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink.
6 Add onions, lemon slivers and garlic; continue to cook until onions are translucent.
7 Stir in spinach and cook until just wilted.
8 Spoon over hot pasta and garnish with parsley and lemon slices, if desired.
Source: National Pasta Association