The beauty of this salmon and pasta dish is that it can be prepared in less than fifteen minutes, and can be easily dressed up with a serving of garlic bread.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked penne pasta (or your favorite)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
1. Boil water in a large pot and then add noodles. Cook, drain, and set aside.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the garlic over medium to low heat As the garlic starts to reach a light caramel color, add salmon to the skillet.
3. Let cook without turning until it begin to turn to a whitish color, then turn the salmon to the other side and allow to cook as before.
4. After the salmon is turned, add the lemon juice and parsley to the skillet. Do not overcook.
5. Remove from heat and serve over noodles. Garnish with parmesan cheese.