Editors's Note: Sweet and sour flavors meld together in this delicious recipe for Lemon-Pepper Lamb Chops with Mango Chutney.
- Prep Time
- 4 Grow and Behold shoulder/rainbow chops, or 8 lamb chops
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
Fresh Mango Chutney:
- 1 fresh mango
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- Pinch salt
1. Pat chops with a paper towel to remove excess moisture (chops should not feel wet). Mix spices together. Sprinkle evenly on chops. Cook to medium-rare.
2. Prepare Fresh Mango Chutney: Dice mango into 1/8 to 1/4” pieces. Add other ingredients. Serve immediately.
3. Serve lamb with Fresh Mango Chutney.