- Prep Time
- 1 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup Miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Grated fresh gingerroot
- 1/3 cup Each sugar and lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Soybean oil (vegetable oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated lemon peel
1 Makes 1.5 cups
2 Mix miso, water and ginger in blender; strain and reserve liquid. Blend reserved liquid and remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
3 Serving suggestion: Serve 2 to 3 tablespoons over mixed greens or sliced cucumbers.
Source: © 2010, Courtesy of United Soybean Board