Make this beautiful layered Mexican salad in minutes with the help of Sabra's guacamole and salsa. Use a clear glass bowl for the best effect.
- Prep Time
- 2 cups Sabra Chunky Pico De Gallo Salsa
- 2 cups shredded Romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 3 cup Sabra Classic or Spicy Guacamole
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 green onions, chopped
1. Pour salsa in a large glass bowl in an even layer. Top with shredded lettuce, then guacamole followed by the beans each in their own layer. Garnish with green onion.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 2 hours. Can be served chilled or at room temperature.