Use a food processor or even a box grater to make quick work of the veggies. You will love the change up from the usual cabbage in this recipe, making it the perfect veggie side to a quick meal.
- Prep Time
- 2 medium kohlrabi bulbs, peeled and shredded
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, shredded
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1. Whisk or shake together vinegar, honey, orange juice, evoo, salt, and pepper.
2. Toss kohlrabi, fennel, and cabbage with vinaigrette.