- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons prepared crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled, dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
For more flavor and pizzas, add and saute a carton of fresh sliced mushrooms and some red bell pepper strips. Season with a little extra garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to taste.