Mix red, yellow and orange grape tomatoes for a spectacular looking tomato salad.
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 2 (10-ounce) boxes:grape tomatoes, cut in half through stem end
- :For dressing
- 1/2 cup:olive oil
- 2 tablespoons:balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons:prepared minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons:dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons:basil
- 1 teaspoon:kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon:pepper
- Place tomatoes in medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients. Pour over tomatoes.
- Toss and serve.
Mix red, yellow and orange grape tomatoes for a spectacular look and line the bowl with a few large red cabbage leaves for a gorgeous presentation.