This fish can be prepped a day in advance: simply wrap in parchment, cover, refrigerate, bring to room temperature and cook according to recipe instructions. You will love serving this dish; it is so much fun and really makes an impact.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 fillets of tilapia or snapper
- 4 pieces of sundried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 8 basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Cut round circles of parchment. Place a fillet on one half of the circle.
2. Top with sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil, lemon, drop of oil and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Fold the parchment over the fish and crumple edges to seal in fish.
4. Bake in 375°F oven for twenty minutes.
5. Serve immediately. Allow guests to open up parchment packets to get the full impact of the aroma and presentation.
As seen in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine
Fall 2013, Subscribe now!