Editor's Note: This easy Israeli Spicy Tuna Salad Supreme with veggies and olive oil is the perfect lunch!
- Prep Time
- 1 (7 oz.) can tuna
- ¼ chopped purple onions
- 2 Israeli pickles chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Galilee Green Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped celery (optional)
- 2 rice cake cakes (for serving- optional)
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
1. Mix everything together except the feta cheese and rice cakes.
2. Top with feta cheese and serve on top of rice cakes.
Recipe posted with permission from Galilee Green.