Apple and berry cobbler is the perfect dessert that can be made for 1 or 100. It is a great way to use extra apples and berries.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon extract
- 1 Start Fresh almond biscotti
- 1 small McIntosh apple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons Splenda (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Fill a small bowl with water. Add 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract.
3. Dip the biscotti into the bowl and remove quickly. Set aside
4. Combine apple, blueberries and splenda in a medium bowl and mix well.
5. Place apple mixture into 1 (16oz) or 2 (8oz) ramekins or individual baking dishes.
6. Crush the biscotti by hand and sprinkle over top.
7. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Serve warm
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2007) - BUY NOW