- 8 ServingsServings
- 2/3 cup sugar substitute approved for baking
- 1/2 cup baking mix (i.e. Bisquick, Jiffy)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 - 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 -12 ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat until smooth, approximately 30 seconds.
3 Pour into a 9-inch greased pie pan.
4 Bake approximately 50 minutes or until a knife blade inserted in the middle of the pie comes out clean.
5 Remove from oven and let cool 30 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Source: Wheat Foods Council