- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 ServingsServings
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 chicken, cut into eight pieces, about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a food processor, combine wine, honey, oil, salt, and garlic. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat well.
- Place chicken on the prepared pan top with sauce. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
MAKE IT A MEAL: Serve with sautéed spinach for a healthful meal.
DRESS IT UP: Use this glaze on a beautiful whole bird, basting with the glaze every 20 minutes. Bake a 4- to 5-pound chicken at 400° F for 1 to 1 ½ hours. Serve the bird on an elegant platter with chopped radicchio or fresh spinach to
add color. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish.