Honey lends their sweetness to the humble turnip in this recipe. Roasting the two together allows the turnips to caramelize better, for a toasty, slightly sweet flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 3 medium turnips, sliced into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, toss turnips with evoo and honey. Scatter turnips on prepared pan and lay thyme sprigs on top. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turnips are tender, brown, and fragrant. Transfer turnips to a serving platter.