Make your own Ranch Dressing for Passover and pair it with some yummy raw veggies to curb your appetite for the seders.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 1/2 cup Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley (flat leaf),
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
Combine all of the ingredients. Let sit for at least 30 minutes to settle the flavors.
• Add more chives if you want more of an onion flavor.
• Fresh is best, but you can also use dried herbs if that’s all you have: reduce to 1 teaspoon for dried chives and parsley, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder instead of a fresh clove.
Adapted from naturallyknockedup.com