Combine delicious herbs and baked potatoes and you have an awesome side dish. Check it out here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 Idaho potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 24 sprigs fresh thyme/rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. convection. Wash and dry potatoes.
2. Cut lengthwise, season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place herb sprig on the inside of the potato (cut area).
4. Lay flat on sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 45 minutes. Serve with the herb facing up, for presentation
Source: Idaho Potato Commission