- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds Grow and Behold pastured ground beef or ground lamb
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 - 3 cups)
- ⅛ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup red wine
- 1 (12 ounce) can crushed roasted tomatoes
- 1 - 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
1. Sauté onion and garlic until soft. Add mushrooms with soy sauce and sauté until softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add ground beef or lamb to the pan and sauté until browned and starts to crumble.
3. Return mushroom and onion mixture with crushed tomatoes and wine to the pan. Simmer until sauce is reduced, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe by Itiya Wolman