This is a family favourite and a new pot would go nicely with this soup.
Perfect for a cool fall meal with some crusty bread
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 - 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 - 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 - 19 oz can chickpeas rinsed
- 1 - 12 oz can corn nibblets can use frozen
- 2 carrots sliced
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chicken soup mix
- to taste Oregano, Basil, Pepper
Chop Onions and saute in soup pot with a bit of oil until softened.
Add Sliced carrots and zucchini to pot.
Add all canned ingredients (making sure to rinse chick peas)
Using the cans from the Tomatoes... fill each with water and add to the pot.
Simmer partially covered for 30 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Serve and enjoy.