Lamb Kebabs are a summertime favorite for us. I marinate them before grilling; my recipe is forgiving and easy to prepare. Add a salad and some corn on the cob and there’s dinner.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless lamb
- 1/2 cup Gold’s Duck Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Put the meat in a non-reactive bowl. Mix together the Gold’s Duck Sauce, mustard, ginger, thyme, garlic and cayenne pepper. Pour the mixture over the meat and toss the pieces to coat them completely. Let the meat marinate for 1-2 hours tossing it 2-3 times during that time. Preheat an outdoor grill or oven broiler. Remove the meat from the marinade and skewer the pieces. Broil or grill the kebabs 8-12 minutes, turning them to brown all sides, depending on whether you like them rare, medium or well-done. Brush the meat occasionally with some of the marinade during the broiling process.