- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 skinless/bonleness chicken breast halves
- 2 bags pre-cut, washed salad greens
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 TBLS citrus dressing (recipe follows)
- 12 tomato wedges
- 4 TBLS thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- 4 TBLS thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 4 TBLS thinly sliced Bermuda onion
- 1 cup diced fresh papaya
- 4 TBL cilantro sprigs
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 Preheat gas or charcoal grill. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2 Brush chicken with oil; place on grill and cook, turning, about 3 – 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked throughout.
3 While chicken grills, toss the lettuce with dressing. Mound onto 4 plates or into 4 bowls.
4 Place all the ingredients except the canola oil in a blender and puree.
5 With the blender running, slowly add the oil to emulsify. Remove to a container and chill 1 hour before using. Stir before using.
Source: National Chicken Council