The Grow and Behold grass fed beef is so flavorful you don't want to overpower it with too many spices. This dish shows off the meat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 20 cigars, serves 6 - 10Servings
- 2 pounds pastured ground beef (or 1 pound ground beef and 1 pound ground lamb)
- 2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic or 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon choppped fresh cilantro
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Shape into cigars - oblongs shapes about 3 inches long.
3. Juice one lemon over meat cigars before grilling.
4. Heat grill to hot. Spray grate with grill spray. Grill cigars until done to your likeness – I like them medium rare.
Recipe by Rachel Rosen.