Fresh and herbaceous, this condiment goes with almost anything: steaks, chicken, fish, vegetables, and even our Braised Turkey Legs and Thighs.
Gremolata's flavor gets better the longer it sits. Make this a couple of hours ahead of time, cover and set aside until you're ready to serve.
- Prep Time
- 1 CupServings
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- Zest of 1 orange, and 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Zest of 1 lemon, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- 3 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Add parsley, garlic, zest and orange juice, zest and lemon juice, evoo, and pumpkin seeds into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it forms a coarse paste. Alternatively, you can chop all ingredients with a sharp knife and mix together in a small bowl.
2. Transfer to a small bowl and serve alongside your main course to use as a condiment for your favorite meat dishes like our Braised Turkey Legs and Thighs.