- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1 :large bag frozen hash browns
- 1 :can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 :container sour cream
- 1 :diced onion
- 1 :pound Morning Star Farms Breakfast "fake sausage" or "fake hamburger"
- 2 :cups Cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Use a lasagna pan:
- hash browns all over the bottom of the pan
- mix the sour cream and mushroom soup together in a bowl and spoon it on top of hash browns
- sprinkle the onions on top of the soup mixture
- sprinkle the fake meat crumbles on top of the onions Top everything with cheese
- Bake in oven covered with foil for approximately 1 hour at 325
- Take foil off and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe was in my son's 2nd grade classroom cookbook and everyone I know that makes it LOVES it. I haven't changed anything from the original recipe.