- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/3 :cup rice flour
- 3 :tablespoon potato starch flour
- 1/8 :teaspoon salt
- 1/2 :cup water
- 1/4 :cup butter or margarine, sliced
- 2 :large eggs
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a small bowl, combine rice flour, potato starch and salt; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine water and butter.
- Bring to a boil stirring often to melt the butter.
- As soon as water boils, add in dry ingredients all at once and stir vigorously.
- Keep stirring until dough forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs in, one at a time, with an electric mixer to make the dough smooth.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls in an oil sprayed muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake 20 minutes more.
- Remove puffs from pan and cool slightly on a cooling rack or kitchen towel.
- Cut off the tops of the puffs and use a small fork to remove the soft centers.
- Replace lids and allow puffs to cool completely.
- You can fill the puff with whipped cream or pudding or even a chicken or tuna salad.