Children will keep coming back for more with this tasty fruit parfait treat. Our fruit suggestions are listed here, but you can use any fruits that you (or the kids) like.
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6Servings
- 1 to 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 large pear, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup small seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup dark or golden raisins or diced dried apricots
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, optional
- 16 ounces (2 cups) vanilla low-fat yogurt
1. Place all ingredients except yogurt into separate, small bowls.
2. Divide the yogurt among 4 to 6 individual serving bowls and let the kids add what ever they like to each bowl.