This is fairly easy to make london broil with a custom wet rub. Most of the seasonings can be bought at Trader Joes or a Supermarket.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2.5 lbs - 4 lbs ServingsServings
- 2.5-4 pound shoulder roast/london broil
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil You can use unrefined but you have to use a lower temperature
- 1 tablespoon vinegar Apple cider or rice
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon chilli pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke hickory flavor
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt (Trader Joes)
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 of water or oil for mixing
1. Sear meat in coconut oil for 12 minutes per side to blacken the outside of the meat.
2. Mix all ingredient of the rub with some water/oil as mixing agent. The less water you use the thicker the rub.
3. Apply rub to both sides of the roast.
4. Bake for 30 minutes at 425*F.