Amp up your buffalo wings with a cajun spice blend. Keep them a bit healthier by baking or grilling instead of frying and enjoy with the Red Hot Sauce.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 2 1/ 2 lbs. chicken wing pieces
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK’S® REDHOT® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoned spice blend
1. BAKE wings in foil-lined pan at 500 °F on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 min. until crispy, turning once.
2. MIX Buffalo Wings Sauce, ketchup and spice blend.
3. TOSS wings in sauce to coat.
Source: Frank's Red Hot Sauce