Enjoy this seasonal, fresh, elegant salad that comes together in minutes.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 thinly sliced bulb fennel
- 1 segmented grapefruit
- 1 medium diced or sliced cooked beet
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fennel fronds or chopped dill
1. Combine 1 thinly sliced bulb fennel, 1 segmented grapefruit and 1 medium diced or sliced cooked beet.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon honey and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over fennel, grapefruit, beet mixture and garnish with 1/4 cup fennel fronds or chopped dill.
As seen in the Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine