The Falafel Waffle can be topped with homemade tahini dressing, Israeli cole slaw, and Israeli salad.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chickpea flour (or all purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Pulse all the ingredients in the food processor until combined but with small chunks, not completely smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Spray both sides of your waffle iron with oil and place a 1/3 cup in each sectional. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.