- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound fresh chinese noodles
- 3 packed cup fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup unsweetened smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 bunch scallions chopped and roots removed
Cook noodles according to package directions
Combine spinach, peanut butter, sugar, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, and rice vinegar in a food processor.
Mix sauce with cooked noodles in a pan. Heat through. Chop and sprinkle scallions on top before serving.
Great hot or room temperature.