Looking for a fun way to spice up the presentation of your puddings, ice cream, etc? These easy dessert cups use puff pastry to make a beautiful serving vessel that you can eat, making it even more fun.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 18 ServingsServings
- 1 pound frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 cups chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Roll out first sheet of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8-inch thick or a 12-inch square. Cut into 9 4-inch squares. Carefully place each square into a non-stick or greased muffin tin. Line inside of cup with a small piece of foil filled with pie weights or dried beans. Bake 15 minutes or until puffed and beginning to brown. Cool 3 minutes and then remove foil and weights. Return to the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and cooked all the way through. Cool completely.
- Fill with 1/4 cup pudding and garnish with chopped nuts.