Classic egg salad is something everyone can make. Serve as an appetizer on crackers, as a sandwich filler for lunch, with salad for a light meal, or in any other way you can think of.
- Prep Time
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (more or less based on your desired consistency)
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (more or less to taste)
- Salt to taste
1. Slice and dice hard boiled eggs into a large bowl.(I like my egg salad a bit rustic and chunky, but you can also mash with a fork or potato masher, or if you like an even smoother version, mash eggs in a blender or food processor.)
2. Add mayonnaise and gently mix through. Add pepper, garlic powder and salt to taste.
3. Serve over salad greens with crackers or on a sandwich with whole grain bread or in a whole grain pita with Israeli salad.