Try the kosher version of the BLT, with duck bacon, lettuce, and tomato on a crusty bread.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 packages Pelleh duck bacon
- 8 slices artisan bread
- 3 large heirloom tomates
- ½ cup mayonaise
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head butter lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F until crispy, aproximately 20 minutes.
2. Slice tomatoes ¼-inch pieces and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil to taste.
3. Toast bread in 2 tablespoons olive oil until golden brown and just beginning to char on the edges.
4. Combine mayonaise, honey, sriracha sauce, and lime juice and zest. Shmear combination on each slice of bread, and place 2 tomato slices, a few leaves of butter lettuce, and 5 slices bacon on each sandwich.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.