Picnic perfect double chocolate s'mores can be cooked outside on the grill or, if you're rained out, can be baked in the oven indoors.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 8 graham crackers
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 ounces mini chocolate chips
- 16 marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 if making indoors or set up your grill or fire if making outside.
2. In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder and brown sugar.
3. Add evaporated milk, stirring until the mixture is moistened and thick but not runny.
4. Dividing evenly, spread cocoa mixture over one side of each of the graham crackers.
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips onto 4 of the graham cracker halves and
place 4 marshmallows on each of the 4 chocolate-sprinkled graham crackers. Top with the remaining graham crackers, cocoa-sides down.
6. Tear off four 6" lengths of heavy-duty foil, fold each in half to form a 9 x 6" rectangle, and spray with oil.
7. Place one s'more in the center of each rectangle and seal the packets.
Bake in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes and serve immediately or grill packets on medium pre-heated grill for 4 minutes until marshmallows have melted.
8. Serves 4