- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 4 (5 oz.) Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ( 8 oz.) pkg. Frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. Stone ground Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped tarragon
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, halved
1 Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle with flour.
2 Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large high-sided sauté pan over medium-high heat.
3 Place chicken breasts in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
4 Transfer to a clean plate and set aside. Pour remaining oil into pan and heat.
5 Carefully, add artichokes and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden.
6 Whisk in wine, chicken broth, mustard and tarragon. Pour in California Ripe Olives and return chicken to pan.
7 Cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Source: California Olive