- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. country Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, wedged
1 In a large mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard and garlic.
2 Gradually whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3 Toss cabbage, carrots and California Ripe Olives with dressing until evenly coated and serve cold.
Source: California Olive