Enjoy this decadent cheesecake decorated with fresh flowers for that "wow" presentation.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ cup crushed ladyfingers
- ¼ cup Tnuva Butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Tnuva Butter to grease the pan
- 2 ½ cups Tnuva Original Cheese Spread
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup sugar
- Zest from ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup white chocolate
- 1 cup frozen mixed berry concentrate or syrup
- 1 handful meringue cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a round baking pan with butter.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs, butter and salt. Pack the batter into the bottom of the baking pan until it forms a solid crust. Bake for 20 minutes until golden. Cool.
3. In a food processor, combine the cheese spread until it smooth and creamy. Add the sour cream, corn starch, lemon zest and vanilla extract until fully blended.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and slowly fold into the cheese mixture until totally smooth.
5. Reduce the oven to 200°F.
6. After the crust has fully cooled, gently pour the cheese batter atop. Place onto the middle tray of the oven. Bake for about 1 ½ hours until the cake stands but is still wet. Turn off the oven.
7. Remove the cake from the oven. Using a sharp knife, separate the edges of the cake from the pan. Place the cake back into the oven and let it cook until fully cool.
8. Once the cake is at room temperature, remove from the pan and refrigerate. Do not worry if the cake begins to crack as the glaze will cover it.
9. The glaze, melt the white chocolate into the whipping cream. Carefully glaze the cake and let the glaze set. Decorate with the berry syrup and sprinkle with meringue cookies. Enjoy!