- 4 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 large stuffing mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry red or white wine
1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove stems from mushrooms and chop fine.
2 Mix the mushroom stems, bread crumbs, grated cheese, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and olive oil in bowl.
3 Place mushrooms onto a large greased baking sheet. Stuff filling evenly into all the mushroom cavities. Pour wine in to pan and bake for 20 minutes.