- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 :ounces farmer's cheese
- 8 :ounces cottage cheese, 2% or 4% milk fat
- 3 :tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 :cup sugar
- 1/2 :cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 :teaspoon vanilla
- 3 :tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 :large eggs
- 12 :raspberries
- 24 :blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heavily grease a muffin tin with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- n a large bowl, mix the farmer cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, baking mix, vanilla, melted butter, and eggs with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- Fill each of the muffin compartments halfway with the mixture.
- Place 1 raspberry and 2 blueberries on top of each muffin tin.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Before serving, sprinkle each baby blintz with cinnamon/sugar mixture and a small dollop of sour cream.